My Online Shopping Experience

It Was One Of My Best Experiences. Cause I Live In A Family Where My Parents Think That Online Shopping Is A Scam & I Wanted To Prove Them Wrong SomeHow. It Was A Bit Difficult For Me Cause It Was My First Time That I'm Doing Something Without Telling My Parents. So Somehow I Ordered A Microphone For My Camera Without Informing Anyone In The Family. Once My Order Got Confirmed I Told My Mum About It & She Taught I'm Playing Wih Her. Now The Next Step Was To Wait Until The Order To Arrive. So Till My Order Arrives I Started Saving My Pocket Money & I Did So. Now I Was Anxiously Waiting For My Order To Come. The Order Was Expected On Sunday But One Day Before The Delivery I Got A Call At 5:00 PM & The Delivery Guy Said That "Do You Have An Order" & I Replied "Yes" & He Said "Your Order Is Here So Can You Please Tell Me The Exact Address So That I Bring Your Order"& I Gave The Address. After That, I Was So Worried To Tell My Parents Cause They Were Strict Also. So I Trusted My Sister & I Told Her About It & I Asked Her What Do I Do Now? My Parents Were Sitting In Drawing Room & The Outside Door Was Connected To The Drawing Room So It Was Kinda Hard Cause My Parents Always Ask Me That Where I'm Going So SomeHow My Sister Helped Me Go Out Without My Parents Ask Me Anything. So When I Was Out The Deliver Guy Arrived & I Took My Order & Paid The Money & The Hardest Moment Was Telling My Parents About It. My Sister Was Waiting For Me To Come Back & When I Entered The Home With Box ( My Order ) My Parents Was Like What Is This & I Said It's One Of My Orders That I Ordered Online & My Parents Was A Bit Angry & I Was So Scared. They Asked Me To Open The Box & I Did. Everyone In The Family Gathered Just To See That What I Ordered & Is It A Scam Or Not? After Opening The Box I Took Out My Mic That I Ordered For My Camera & It Was Proved To My Family That Online Shopping Is Not Scam. My Dad Was A Bit Angry On Me That I Ordered Without Telling Him & I Didn't Tell Him Cause I Knew That He's Gonna Tell Everyone In The Family & They Gonna Discourage Me To Do Online Shopping. Well, It Was Proved To My Family That Online Shopping Is Not Scam Or Something Else & I Was Able To Do Online Shopping. I Was Expecting From My Parents That They Gonna Yell At Me But They Said Nothing & The Next Day Of My Order My Mum Came Up To Me Asking Me To Teach Her How To Do Online Shopping & She Started Online Shopping As Well. So What I Learned From My Experience Is That Face Fear Nothing Is Gonna Happen.

FEAR Has Two Meanings 

 "Face Everything And Rise OR Forget Everything And Run" 

                                                                                                  -Someone-

 












Comments